What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that the website stores in your browser in order to improve the user’s experience. They are needed to provide features to a web that provides interactive services.
Types of cookies
- Own or third-party cookies: the own cookies are sent to the user’s device and installed and/or managed by ourselves as website owners. On the other hand, third-party cookies are sent to the user’s device and are managed and/or installed by a third party.
- Session or persistent cookies: session cookies are those that keep installed in the user’s device until the web browser is closed. On the other hand, persistent cookies will be stored in the user’s device and will remain valid until its set expiry date.
Purposes of the cookies
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse the website using all the services and features we offer.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow us to perform tracking and analysis of users’ behaviour on our website.
- Advertising cookies: they are used to manage advertising spaces on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow us to store information about the user’s behaviour through their surfing habits so that we can subsequently manage the advertising spaces in the most efficient way.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access our website’s features, customizing some pre-set aspects depending on the user’s preferences.
- Social network cookies: They are used so that the user can interact with social networks and our website, such as sharing a post in their social network or “like” our website.
Which cookies do we use? WWW.ATCORPORATIVE.COM
|Name of the supplier
||Name of the cookie
||Description of the cookie purpose
|Google Analytics service. Obtain navigation information, measure and analyse the audience
||Without cookies, it’s just a tracker
|Obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience. More information
|Maintain session preferences for viewing videos.
Estimate the user´s bandwidth
Note. – This list will be updated as soon as the services offered on the websites and the cookies used for this purpose change. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
IV. Informed consent
How to disable or delete cookies?
Users can disable or delete at any time the abovementioned cookies in the browser’s setting options of the device. Users must have in mind that, if they reject or delete the browsing cookies for the website, we will not be able to keep their preferences and some features will no longer be available, so we will not be able to offer customized services and we will have to ask them to accept the cookies policy every time they use our website.
Some links in which the user will find information about how to turn on preferences in the main browsers are listed below:
If you have any further question about how we use the cookies that it is not answered in this Cookies Policy, please send us your comments to this e-mail address email@example.com